Thank you for placing your trust in COCOBLUSH to handle your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We have adopted the highest standards for secured transactions and privacy of customer information, consistent with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("Act"), which describes how your information is collected and used and your choices with respect to your Personal Data. Our information gathering and dissemination practices are detailed below:
Collection of Personal Data
We collect "personal" information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we will collect:
· Email Address;
· Contact Number;
· Delivery Address;
· Recipient’s Name;
· Recipient’s Contact Number.
If you sign up as a member or affiliate partner, or using the “review” feature that is on our website, we may collect other personal information about you. You are under no obligation to provide us with these information and can access many aspects of the website without providing us any personal information.
Utilization of Personal Data
Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of the online activity you participated in. For example, enquiries regarding our products. We are not in the business of selling personal information. We do not store your credit card or online bank account information. In precise, personal data you provide to us voluntarily on our website and the other related channel may be processed for the following purposes:
· To manage, verify, and complete transactions with you;
· To deliver and fulfill your arrangement and purchases on our products and services to both parties;
· To direct market our products and services to you;
· To understand and analyze our sales, and your needs and preferences;
· To develop, enhance, market, and provide products and services to meet your needs;
· To process exchanges or products returns;
· To comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
Automatic Collection of Non-Personal Data
We constantly seek to maintain the integrity of, and make improvements to, the website. As part of these efforts, we collect and analyze non-personally identifiable information. These information that does not identify you personally, but becomes available to us as a result of your visit to our website. This information includes:
· Your Internet Protocol (IP Address);
· Your Internet Service Provider;
· Your Web Browser.
We may also keep a record of which pages of the site you visit within COCOBLUSH, and how long you spend on each page. One way we use this non-personal information is as a diagnostic and administrative tool for identifying system problems and administering the site.
· Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you do not have to enter those credentials each time you visit COCOBLUSH.
· Cookies are used to identify your order as you make purchases on COCOBLUSH. If you have cookies disabled, you will not be able to make purchases with our website. In this case, please contact our customer service desk for alternate ordering methods.
· Cookies help COCOBLUSH and the Authorized Third Parties understand which parts of our website are the most popular because they help us see which pages and features users access and how much time they spend on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt our website and provide you with a better experience.
COCOBLUSH makes information sharing, feedback, and comment boxes available to every user. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Kindly exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal data within these areas. At the same time, COCOBLUSH requests users treat each other with courtesy and mutual respect.
Our website includes links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
© 2017. COCOBLUSH